Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I thought you'd enjoy this photo!



I thought you'd enjoy this photo!

 Click to View My Photo

IMG_1961 Children asking th...

Santakar says...

Sadsiv patro , a student of Jamal UP School , Kotpad has written a post card after going back from District Children's Congress at Koraput . :" I felt happy . I would attend more such programmes . There were opportunities to ask questions to adults . I liked the question that Subarna of Ghumar had asked that why where we poor."


New to Snapfish? Get 1 print free!*

 save this photo

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.
Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.



If the 'save this photo' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser
http://www2.snapfish.com/viewsharedphoto/p=72421199261939729/l=338403897/g=116640910/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC

*First-time customers only.


No comments: